Thursday, October 2, 2014





DALLAS AREA ALERT
MAJOR PROTOCOL ERROR AT APARTMENT
OF EBOLA PATIENT




BY: REV JAMES M. WESLEY JR  THURSDAY OCTOBER 2, 2014 6:45 PM


I've been going through the various news reports concerning the arrival of the EBOLA infected man from Liberia. I just happen to come across this very disturbing piece of information the public has not been made aware of. Upon arrival at his apartment complex as he exited his vehicle the gentleman vomited profusely. This is something a HAZMAT/BIO team should have cleaned up. The problem is that the facility's maintenance man came and SPRAYED IT DOWN THE STORM DRAIN WITH A GARDEN HOSE. This is definitely a PROTOCOL ERROR. The maintenance man was completely UNAWARE OF WHAT HE WAS HANDLING all it takes is ONE VEARON (smallest viral particle) to SPRAY BACK ON THE ONE SPRAYING DOWN THE VOMIT TO CONTAMINATE THEM. WAKE UP PEOPLE!